Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Letting Go

Status Report: What a difference a day makes! I'm feeling a hellava lot better today. I woke up sleepy *lol* but not as bad as yesterday. I ironed only one outfit. I shat'd so the gas is gone *GLO-RAY* and I've embraced the fact that I look like Esta damn!damn!damn! Rolle *smile* still a hot mess but I'm ok widdit!

Somebody prayed for me.

Now on to today's topic. Over the weekend I cleaned out my shoe closet *sigh*. I am officially

LETTING GO!

I'm not sure if I wanna go through the whole e.bay thang cuz waiting for folks to bid urks me. What is a girl to do? Are there any other venues besides e.bay or good.will? I'm not in the right frame of mind to "give" my precious shoes away especially since they are all practically new *sigh*. Can I just make a dollar..sumthin? Am I asking too much? Dang!

Side note - If you see a pair you like (sizes 8 - 9) lemme know. Maybe we can work out something *wink*. For all you big foot heffas, sorry I can't help you.

Always on the grind,

Durty

11 comments:

Miss Snarky Pants said...

Happy to hear you woke up in a betta mood this mornin'!! :-)

Now about that closet of yours... ((((((DAYUUUUMMM!!!))))))

If you're willing to part with ALL those, I can only imagine what you'e STILL holdin' onto!! LOL

I'm sure you won't have any problem finding some takers [How do you feel about posting em' for sale on Craigslist??]

nikki said...

I AM A BIG FOOT HEFFA. damn you AND ya shoes!

glad you doing better today. sometimes mondays just be like that.

Dee said...

darn
my feet are too big
size 10 and counting

glad to hear you are doing better.
a good shat is truly underrated.

Diva's Thoughts said...

Glad to hear your feeling a little better girl.

La said...

Um... I don't understand this. You're... giving away shoes? But... WHY?!?!

I could never part with my shoes. They're like my babies. They each have a very specific story to tell about a very specific time in life. You are GIVING YOUR LIFE AWAY!!!

Yes. I'm dramatic. But this is how much I love my shoes, lol

dc_speaks said...

yayyyyyyyyy for feeling better.

continue to do so.

peace, fam!

DurtyMo said...

@MS B. I thought about craigslist. I'mma have to give it a try *sigh* :-)

@NIKKI LOL!

@GC Thanks chica!

@DIVA Chile Monday I wanted to smack somebody, today not so much! LOL

@LA I gotta get rid of these shyts in order to get new ones!!!!!

@DC Thanks! I'm workin real hard to keep this smile on my face. It ain't easy!

Jazzy said...

lmao@"For all you big foot heffas, sorry I can't help you." and Nikki's comment about it! LOL!

I have this problem every year. I end up donating them. My job runs a program for homeless women who are headed back to work. It's a nice little tax write-off!

Jazzy said...

...and you're helping someone!

dc_speaks said...

thanks for the link love, sis!

Anonymous said...

shoes and you ain't call me! I know I am way late but hmpf!

BF :-(