Friday, August 10, 2007

Write the Vision, Make it Plain

Oftentimes we are quick to say what we don't want, can't do, won't do, ain't tryna do but I challenge us all to sit down and think about the things we want for ourselves, our families, our friends. Ya'll have heard me say this before, God says to write the vision and make it plain be specific in your requests! and that's just what I'm fit'na do.

I want:
(these are in no specific order and one does not "outrank" the other no matter how big or how small)

to have peace with the things that I can not control/change whether it be my body shape/type *lol* or the fact that time is flying by way too fast.

Stunna to find a job, move here, sell his house, propose, marry me, love me, knock me up.

to go to Las Vegas, in November and stay at the MGM grand.

to beat up my best friend's ex. I will introduce him to my five finger sermon and knock his ass out!

clarity in the things that are confusing to me.

study the Word more.

buy Mom Dukes a house cuz the one she's living in is gangsta leaning for sure. UGH!

live easy and not worry about bills or savings or anything that deals with financial stuff.

See how hard it is to sit down and write out what it is you want. All this crap I just typed seems simple but I promise I'll dig deeper and see what I come up with now it's your turn to write it and make it plain.

Holla at ya girl!

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

-Sounds like this Stunna is a true loser.

-TP

DurtyMo said...

UMMM TP.. u lost me but ok???

@ON dude does not know that if I catch him in the streetz...

MrsNotYourMomma said...

For the record, playin hide-n-go-seek with your comments link be killin me!

Next, your number one is the bane of my existence right now. I have recited the serenity prayer soooo many times here recently. That's hard as I don't know, but yesterday I was driving and this song came on - He's already done (what you've asked). Girl, I had to pull over because my tears were blinding me. Truly was ministered to. Just gotta hold on and have faith. Take your mind off it, no longer give your energy to it, that's what we gotta do. Easier to write than to do, I know!

MrsNotYourMomma said...

Damn! I hate when I see mistakes in my stuff! LMAO!!! I meant to say it's hard as I don't know what.

DurtyMo said...

MRS! I'm saying I don't know what's up with this link thing but YES IT IS SOOO TRUE. I was listenin to my boo (TD JAKES uh huh) yesterday and it just hit me! Aww @ u couldn't see fa tears! I'm telling you it's hard but we gone make it!

Ms.Honey said...

Umm I was wondering how Stunna sounds like a loser too LOL..it's hard to find a job in another city I've tried LOL.

You gotta know what you want so you can plan on how to get it....

Now dont you go knockin folks out all willy nilly messing up your fingers then Stunna wont be able to buy a ring big enough to fit your swollen hand LOL

JustMeWriting said...

GIRL, this is what I'm talking about. I used to do prayer request with my friends via email because I'm such a believer in prayer. I'd have them write the thing that want the Lord to do for them...Call it by Name and make it plain. Then trust and believe God for it. Girl, you are really getting me back on point. THANKS.

This is a good list too and maybe anon has a crush on you since they think ya stunna's a loser because he's without a job right now.

So...Wise...Sista said...

-I want...

to go to Vegas!

-I dont want...

to get knocked up. lol

Jazzy said...

I'm right there with you on the first one and also on having "clarity in the things that are confusing to me."!!

And I know your mother's house gangsta leaning to the side isn't supposed to be funny...but the way you phrased it sure cracked me the hell up! lmao

With the way the housing market is going, you'll be able to afford her a better one a lot sooner than you think.

DurtyMo said...

LOL! Let me set yall straight! Stunna has a job and a HOUSE just not in MY CITY!!! LOL!!! awww Stunna!

Dee said...

I just really love that you call him Stunna

Anonymous said...

[B]NZBsRus.com[/B]
Dont Bother With Laggin Downloads Using NZB Files You Can Rapidly Search HD Movies, PC Games, MP3s, Applications & Download Them at Accelerated Rates

[URL=http://www.nzbsrus.com][B]Usenet[/B][/URL]