Tuesday, August 14, 2007

He Almost Made Me Cuss

You ever met somebody that you honestly tried to like but after it was all said and done you realized that the shipped has sailed and ain't no way in God's name you'd ever consider yourself friends with them? I mean has that ever happened to you? Has someone ever made you reevaluate your entire shit because it took all of that and then some for you not to cuss they ass out? Seriously! When I said that I had to hold my mule this weekend, I mean I had to hold my dayum mule because it was about to be some slow singing flower bringing (ala Biggie circa 1990s) *lol*.

I try very hard not to lose my religion cuz to me folks ain't worth my place in line. I'm tryna get through the pearlies by any/all means necessary. It ain't worth my time or my dignity to tell you how much of an ass you are. I mean I could get some delight out of tellin you you really NOT hot and ya breath smelled like sour garbage but hey, I didn't go there cuz I'm not tryna put you out there like that. But then when folks try to play you and push you somewhere you not even trying to go, it really helps me realize that I do better when I'm by myself LOL!

Durty

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

People act funny when they realize they ain't gettin none. so you know that you gots to keep the shyte moving. you got enough friends. Stop trying to get new ones!

HMPF!

BF :-)

DurtyMo said...

@BF hhhaha You right! I do have enuff friends :-)

MrsNotYourMomma said...

I agree with BF that when people can't get their way, namely dudes, they show their tail. Why can't men handle rejection? Seriously, I want to know. I been askin this question for some time now because "men" straight trip when they can't get their way or get their feelings hurt. Who told them they were God's gift to women?

Anonymous said...

This is why I love this blog! Damn Durty, what happened? Who worked you up like that?

-TB

So...Wise...Sista said...

"it really helps me realize that I do better when I'm by myself"

Quote of the Dayum Day. :)

JustMeWriting said...

hahaha..."sour garbage"...um, um, um...girl, people are a pure mess, but I'm glad you told US all about him...instead of Him. hahaha.

Organized Noise said...

I used to let people get me to that point until I realized that I'm wasting energy on someone who probably doesn't care how I feel about them anyway. Now I don't let them get to me. I have to look out for me, not them.

1969 said...

You know the 1969 motto right?

Do for self, NOT for the selfish.

Enough said.

DurtyMo said...

@ON Life is too short to waste negative energy or anybody or anything. I simply pretend folks don't exist, that's easiest for me!

@69 Amen!

Ms.Honey said...

LOL..I tell ya some folks aren't worth the breath God gives em..no need to waste our breath I try to give em dirty looks but that's a waste too so ah well lol