Friday, August 17, 2007

Pieces of Me, Volume II



Click here to view Pieces of Me, Vol I

26. I hate seafood. I can't stomach the smell or that fishy taste. I can eat some fish but it's gotta be deep fried *lol* otherwise it's a no-go.

27. I'm searching for Maxwell's Embrya cd. When is he gonna come out with another album?

28. Haagen Daaz Pineapple Coconut ice cream. Heavenly! Nothing else needs to be said.

29. I don't have a favorite color but I'm digging turquoise blue right now.

30. Most of the stuff I talk about on here stems from a conversation with Stunna.

31. When I lived in my apt, I put the cable in my ex-husband's name and never paid the final bill. I feel bad about it but I ain't gonna pay it. *shrug*

32. I can not stand when men come up to me and say dumb shyt. "You know I will spoil you!" "Where yo man?" "Why you not smiling?" blah blah effin blah.

33. My son wants to drive my car. Ugggghhhhhh!!!!

34. I have the gift of goodbye. I thank God for this. I give you the deuce and I'm out. Period.
Ask my ex-husband in case you need references.

35. Saying ex-husband is so weird cuz I never got use to saying husband.

36. I met two of my closest friends on the internet back in 1998 and we are still friends. Wow.

37. Red meat gives me heartburn although I heart dubba cheeseburgers from McD's. Life ain't fair.

38. I hate lotioning up. I am ashy as hell under my jeans.

39. My cup(s) runneth over. It's ridayumdiculous. One tit is one size the other is a whole nother story. What gives?

40. I can never buy a suit (blazer & jacket/skirt). I got it from my momma...geesh!

41. I'm feeling real ethnic. I got the bohemian hair thing goin on so now all I wanna do is wear silver jewelry, listen to bob marley and take showers every other day. *shrug* don't know why but hey that's what I'm feeling.

42. I can't wait to visit Senegal. They are some of the prettiest people in the world!

43. I'm wondering why Adam wasn't born but Jesus was??? I'mma need some of you Bible scholars to hook me up with an answer. What is the significance?

44. I haven't been on birth control since 1991 and I have not gotten pregnant once. Wow.

45. I enjoy reading. I especially enjoy reading "white stuff" if you will. I mean don't get me wrong I love black romance but that Zane shyt kilt me. Have y'all seen her? I'll pass.

46. I can listen to Kelly Clarkson and Evanescense *sp* all day.

47. What is the purpose of diet pepsi max?

48. I wonder what I'll look like when I turn 50. I imagine I will look exactly as I do now. *wishful thinkin*

49. I can not stomach BET! Hell Date? Are you kidding me? Baldwin Hills? Yea ok!

50. I love him.

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL@ all 50, but # 38, no lotion are you kidding me.. My skin would crack apart and fall off..

I like this list it is cool. Um, make sure you wash your butt daily, thanks!

BF :-)

babybear said...

I have Maxwell's Embrya cd if you want it. I've been lovin' that Haagan Daaz Pineapple Coconut ice cream for years...turned my bestests on to it. Course I don't do the dairy thing anymore (not because I'm lactose intolerant), but it sure is good. One of my boobs is bigger than the other too, it's VERY noticeable during PMS...awww gawwd. Birth control pills, smurf control pills...eh! Who knows what they put in that stuff...cats could be hopped up on EX for all they know. I'm reading Confessions of an Economic Hit Man. Great book. The US of fukkin A is gangster son! Oh and I can't wait to visit Senegal either. Hehehehe

MrsNotYourMomma said...

*dyin* @ the cable bill and your tiddays! You know I ain't into women, but I wish you could see my right one. JOE, it's spilling over into my underarm. It's massive! And the left ain't too far behind. What in the world!

And yeah OK, YOU not bathe everyday? OK.

MrsNotYourMomma said...

Are we staying at the embassy or what in Senegal?!

Anonymous said...

LOL @ all of this. Thanks, I needed the laugh. I'm diggin the whyte music right now too. Love me some Maroon 5. I'm loving ice cream right now. I haven't tried pineapple. Hmmmm... :-)

Anonymous said...

All I can do is LMBO- you are dumb !!!!

#38 is ALL me.

JustMeWriting said...

#28 - ILK-YUCK-PUKE... sorry...hahaha.

#33 - WOW... I didn't know you had kids.

#34 - YES...THANK GOD FOR THAT

#38 - LOL... girl, me too. (I really only do it in the summer)

#40-41 - YES...lol...me too.

#43 - great question...well I've always though the reason was for Him to have the 'human' experience...and moreso for US to see that He had it. To grow and endure just as we would.

DurtyMo said...

LOL@BF I'm sayin I don't know what my aversion to lotion is??? *shrug*

@BB Gimme that cd! I was only on BCs for like a month after CJ blessed the world. After that I was like nah, can't do it!

@MRS LOL!! You crack me up. How we gone stay at the embassy if my fam ain't there no more?

@Tina You way more 'tarded than me!

@FF Wait til you try that ice cream. You gone be kissin my feet!

@JMW Yep I got a 16.5 yr old and I'm 33. Do the math. I was fast. *sigh* LOL!

Dee said...

I didn't read the whole list but I had to come and say something about I hate lotioning up. I am ashy as hell under my jeans. before I got done.

I am ashy and I'm wearing a skirt. And I REALLY don't care.

Organized Noise said...

I am with you on #49. I haven't watched BET in three years.

Ms.Honey said...

Hell Date provides laughter for me I crack up everytime I see that dang on devil LOL

CapCity said...

U.R.FunnnneeeeeAzzzzHaYL!!! i just wanna know if u do any sort of stand up....gotta add u to my blog roll so i can find u frequently! thank u for the laugh, got me laughing til i'm cryin'!

i feel ya on reading the non-Black writers..until I was introduced to Ms. Beverly Jenkins - I wouldn't read any Black Writers who were too young to be part of the Harlem Renaissance era. caYn't stand this "urban" fiction bs. LOL!

ps- i hope yr ex don't take u to Judge Mathis where he can use this as evidence. LOL!!!