Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Pieces of Me, Volume I



Don't know why I feel like sharing and not that you care but here goes *shrug*:

1. I'd rather walk for an hour in the hot ass sun than drink the recommended 6-8 glasses of water a day.

2. My old blog page was deleted (still don't know why or by whom). My boyfriend doesn't know about this page. Not sure why I'm keeping it a secret.

3. I want to try my hand (head) at dreads but I don't want to go through such a permanent process. I'll just rock the fake ones and see how it feels.

4. My first marriage was a joke although at the time I was like "Why not? Might as well, hmpf!" Nobody will ever understand my logic on THAT one. That's for dayum sure.

5. I'm 33 but feel like life is almost over. I'm not sure what that's all about but at times I am so freaking morbid.

6. I'm obsessed with what happens between life and death. Are you just stuck in limbo praying that you go up and not down??? No, seriously, I wonder.

7. Although long distance relationships suck, I feel more at ease after I've spent time with him. That feeling will last about two days before I'm ranting and raving again about not being able to see him when I want. It got me going in circles... dah dah dah.. round and round I go... be glad when this shyt stops.

8. I tivo TD Jakes every morning. TBN. 7:00. My favorite sermon is "Dying Places".

9. I don't know what I'd do all day at work if it weren't for my fellow bloggers???!!???\

10. I watch The Hills on MTV. New season starts on Monday. Can't wait. I used to watch Dawson's Creek and Felicity back in the day. Great TV.

11. I am so loving that song by Justin Timberlake. I can't think of the name of it but it is fantabulous. It takes me back to the golden days when there were good R&B songs that got you in the mood.

12. I fukin hate Making The Band 4. I got sucked into it this season cuz a cat from my hometown was on there. He got cut and I lost interest. And ALL them dudes ugly including Diddy, so....

13. I saw Lil Richard, Al Green and BB King over the weekend. The concert was great although it was long as hell and Al Green was high. I'd put money on it!

14. I developed allergies/sinuses like last year. How does that just up and happen? Huh? I've been suffering ever since. It's some bullshyt.

15. I'm going to San Fran this weekend. The freaking high will be 65 dayum degrees!?!! It's 100 here in DC today. WTF? How do I possibly pack for that?

16. I want to go see the comedian Earthquake in Miami in Sept. Can anybody put five on that for me? Dayum.

17. Most days I get to work and the first thing out my mouth is, why the fuk am I here? I usually have zero work to do. Zero!

18. I am blessed beyond measure. (see #17 *lol*)

19. Sometimes I think about how I'd be as a celebrity but that does not last too long. There is no way I could be on that type of schedule. I am lazy as hell. Period. Nope, couldn't do it even if the money right.

20. I want to travel to Prague and Greece and Columbia and unheard of places. But who's gonna go with me? I'd travel so much more if I didn't have to coordinate with other folk's schedules. I wanna go when I wanna go! Ugh!

21. Sometimes I wonder how life would be if I was some one totally different.

22. I am so feeling Chrisette Michelle's cd. She is in heavy rotation!

23. I use to be a movie whore. Now, not so much.

24. The summer is almost over and I'm sad. This is my type of weather!

25. I think men and women can be 100% platonic but it's usually up to the woman if that will be the case.

10 comments:

dc_speaks said...

well thank you for sharing those wonderful facts.

I feel enlightened about you a whole lot now.

D.C.

DurtyMo said...

DC... u so nice! LOL! Cuz i am BOOOR-RING!

1969 said...

Mo...I didn't know your blog was back up. Who deleted you? Damn them.

You are a very interesting person. Not boring at all.

And my new avy is the symbol for Cancer(my sign) not what you think...ole freak...LOL

DurtyMo said...

LOLOLOL! IMMA CANCER TOOOO SO I RECOGNIZED THE SIGN!!!! HA! FREAK DESE!

Organized Noise said...

I agree with you on #9 and #22. As far as #13, that tour is going to hit Madison Square Garden soon. I might check it out.

JustMeWriting said...

SEE... I checked ya page this like three times today...(you so sneaky) LOL. Girl, I'm feeling you on sooooo many of these I'm not going to even try to run them down, but #6 is so me...and I've JUST gotten over the not wanting to be locked into locs...I'm locking my hair now.

So...Wise...Sista said...

You had me at The Hills/Felicity...you lost me when you badmouthed MTBand4.

I'm sooo feeling you on the travel. One of my girls is in Columbia right now...and this time it was MY damn schedule that got in the way. :( I'm dying to go somewhere solo, just to see if I'd like it...but the fun of traveling is in having someone with you (to drink with). lol

DurtyMo said...

@ON Just know that before you purchase them tix, Al Green was off the chain and BB didn't get on stage until 3 hours into the concert. It took FOREVER for the stage folk to change out the equipment afta each gig. UGH!

@JMW LOL! See how I dip in and dip out? I really didn't have anything to blog about *shrug* so I just rambled thru this. There will be more to come tho! Go head Dread Head!

@Wise See me and you COULD NOT be down cuz umm i got travelin in my bones and I'm saying BUNK WAITIN ON FOLK!!! ha! I got a new attitude! wooowoooouuuouuuuu!

MrsNotYourMomma said...

Aw! I missed this one.

LMAO @ #1. You know I feel you, except I ain't joggin nodayumwhere. Great random thoughts!

Anonymous said...

Well written article.