Tuesday, August 7, 2007

National Night Out


It's 95 dayum degrees with a heat index of 100+ and it's National Night Out! If anybody thinkin bout doing some dumb shyt in this heat they ass need to be electrocuted. Period. That's my public service announcement! National Night deeessseeee *eye roll*

In case you were wondering. From Google: National Night Out evokes wholesome images of neighbors meeting police over hot dogs and soda pop in the name of fighting crime.

Ummm?? Ok! It's too effin hot to meet anybody and eat anything but for the good of the community I'll mozy on over and grab a dog and diet coke.

Stay cool people! Stay Cool!

3 comments:

BK said...

LOL.. they are having that here too tonight.. but errr my national night out is right in my bed..

Organized Noise said...

I haven't heard much about it here in NYC.

JustMeWriting said...

RIGHT...lol, girl you a mess. I didn't hear anything about this in Philly, but since we're the murder city of the world...they probable thought it was pointless.