Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Like A Tree Planted by the Waters...


Lawd help me hold my mule before I open my mouth and say something I ain't suppose to say or do something that I ain't suppose to do. I'm stressing and crying bout crap that ain't even cute and I'mma need YOU to step in right now and stop this foolishness! I'm begging YOU. Seriously...begging!

Back Story: I am hella sick of my daily log book being overwrought with "he didn't do this", "he didn't do that", "he doesn't understand" blah blah effin blah! How come every time I open my mouth I'm talking about him? Has my life come down to that? Every opinion formed, every thought processed brings me back to him and how he's still not here, he still hasn't found a job, he still hasn't proposed, he still get on my nerves for reasons just stated, he still gets me every time he smiles, he still on my 'he ain't all that list' even though to me he is, he still doesn't totally get me after being friends for so long (18 years actually, bullshyt for real for real!) but hell I don't get me sometimes so he gets a pass on that, he still knows how to say dumb shyt to make me laugh although he is corny as hell, he still makes my blood boil when he calls me his girlfriend!

Woooo-ssahhhhh. *deep cleansing breath*

If I ever come back to this great green earth I swear fo' God He does not see fit to bring me back as an emotional, irrational, over the top, 30 something year old wanna get married but in a long distance relationship with a 25%man/75%woman angry black woman cuz this shyt is played!

Next time just bring me back as a tree. Thanks!


11 comments:

Anonymous said...

He's been on my hit list since 04'.. since when do you let someobdy get u in a uproar..he prolly put his balls in your tea or suffin.. own trust nuffin past the d.c. line.. country people are crazy.. can u smoke some weed or suffin.. crazy B

-Tina

DurtyMo said...

LMBAO!!! See you know what!!!! Ok THAT was the laff I needed.. how dumb are u? Really! Funny thang is, I HATE the fact that this shyt is gettin to me and u're right, since when do I let somebody get me in a uproar??? Da hell is wrong with me???? *pissed off*

Anonymous said...

lol@bring me back as a tree. that picture is pretty!

I so agree you and royce's daughter are so on point it is crazy. I can't complain cuz I don't have a him, just a long distance meet you in the chi love affair.. Ugh. ya'll depressing me and I need to study.

Keep your head up! PRAY

BF :-)

Anonymous said...

lol@ tina saying he put his balls in your tea! weak...

BF

MrsNotYourMomma said...

Maybe the Lord WANTS you to open your mouth and say somethin you ain't supposed to say, or do something (you think) you ain't supposed to do...LIKE LET IT AND THIS HIM GO! Why would Jesus make something like love/relationships this difficult and stressful and all that?

I hate to quote Tyler Perry and all, but sometimes we try to hold on to the very thing the Lord is trying to tear us away from.

DurtyMo said...

@BF Reality is a biotch aint it!

ALAS Mrs.. that is why I'm going through my "mourning state"!!! That's why when I come back fresh next week..(Imma forego tryna get right this week)...I'mma be a tree.

@RD Too bad I aint satisfied with "just havin a man".. nope nope.. not working.

MrsNotYourMomma said...

OK, and so I'm clear, what exactly will being a tree entail?

babybear said...

*BIG SIGH* I swear fo gawd ya'll broads are bringing me down, down I say! I have no words of wisdom to espouse, no quip to make you feel better...because why, I gots nothin, i.e. I no hash either. Garcon, make mine a double!

DurtyMo said...

*dyin laffin* not make mine a double! I feel you on that! Nah, I've given myself this week to feel pity and talk shyt. Next week, my agenda is totally different. Sometimes you just gotta blow off steam in order to look @ shyt from a different perspective.

Blu Jewel said...

i agree with MRS.

maybe saying something will illicit change in the situation.

familiarity breeds comtempt they say; so maybe change is what you need right now.

coming back as a tree? interesting! think about all the things that happen to and on trees...hmm?

JustMeWriting said...

awww wow lady, that's a terrible place to be, but you're calling on the right the ONLY one who can makes things better...GOD.

That's why I can't do long distance relationships...for real, that tree thing was funny though, but I ain't laugh TOO much.