Monday, October 22, 2007

Real Real Random


Sometimes I get on my own dayum nerves. No really, I do. Now all last week I was sitting here adamant about not having a big "Here Comes the Bride...Again" type wedding right? Right. This weekend ask me what I was doing? On the internet looking for fabulous wedding dresses, photogs and venues. A fickled I.don't.know.what.the.hell.I.want mess. One minute I'm saying yes to it all the next I'm like hell nah. *sigh* But anyway. Such is my life.

I saw Why Did I Get Married. Cute movie. I loved all the characters. Blah, blah, blah. I wanted to see the Halle movie but read that the shyt tanked. I think it was ranked #12 or #15 or nother. I'mma still give her my lil $7.00. She can put it towards the baby or something.

I hate taking the train. If ya ass got an uncontrollable cough, why you on public transit? Why can't you sit your infected ass in YOUR personal vehicle and cough till you vomit inhaling and exhaling YOUR own filth? Instead you posted up on the train like you disease free. I.hate.you! Seriously!

Why do folks random dial? If I haven't spoken to you in a year of Sundays, why you calling me like "Hey Mo, what's good? You act like you don't know nobody!" What? I can not stand that. And because I've had the same cell number for freaking ever, bammas continue to call. Case in point I got a call/message on Friday out the blue. "I was thinking about you.." Umm ok. DELETE. I can't be bothered.

This weekend was Howard's homecoming and the World Bank/IMF conference. DC was off the dayum hook. That's why I stayed my boring ass right in Dumfries. I don't like confrontation and them protesters be on some other shyt.

I've been looking for some cute flats for about a month now. How come the round toe flats hurt my feet? It's like the toe part be too short or something and I can't have that. I need comfort people.. comfort!

I've come to realize that I can not define the texture of my natural hair as silky and curly. It just ain't in my DNA. *sigh* I'm walking round with a head fulla thirsty cotton and got dayummit I'm proud. Perms, weaves, gels, spritz, sprays can kiss it. I am Kunta. Give me free!

I called one of my girlfriends that I grew up with on Friday. I haven't spoken to her in a while. I left a message and she didn't call me back. Am I being ignored? I think my feelings are hurt. Who knew I cared so much?

*Yawn* that's all I got people. Have a fantabulous Monday! Holla atcha girl..

Durty.

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

*cryin laffin* no u didnt say Halle can give da $7 to da baby . I cant today ham..*sigh*@natural hair.. Thats one of my lil dilemas.. My nappy hair and the fact that I cant sing like Karen Clark-Sheard.. I need counseling cuz my hair and my voice aint cute at all

_Tina

Tasha said...

Lovin the randomness. LOL @ Halle givin the money to the baby... I kept my azz away from DC this weekend, there was no way I was gonna get caught up in all that... I got some certified brillo pad business growing out of my scalp, so I understand where you're coming from.

Have a good day!

MrsNotYourMomma said...

Relax me til I die, baby...or 'til my hair falls out. Whichever happens first.

I don't listen to movie reviews either. If the previews catches my attention, then I'll go see it. Bunk how many stars or thumbs somebody else gave it.

Lookin @ paragrahps 4 and 8 thinking hmmm. Maybe I don't understand what random dial is then cuz didn't you random dial your friend?

Anonymous said...

I'mma still give her my lil $7.00. She can put it towards the baby or something--> LOL !

Cotton ! Yup, that's just how I describe some of mine. Especially in the summer.I'm with notyourmomma- chemical intervention is a must.

proacTiff said...

Random and you seem to be gr8 friends! This was some good reading right cheer. Join the club I used to preside over:

"I've come to realize that I can not define the texture of my natural hair as silky and curly. It just ain't in my DNA. *sigh* I'm walking round with a head fulla thirsty cotton and got dayummit I'm proud. Perms, weaves, gels, spritz, sprays can kiss it. I am Kunta. Give me free!"

*Kilt*

And you think Halle ass need our lil hot $7? Not. Well maybe we can pool it in a will-this-relationship-last-with-baby-daddy kitty of sorts? I got five on it not lasting. You know with her history she just stickin' him for his paper - er - sperm. Do you, Halle. Get your motherhood on girlfriend. Same as you. Get your big wedding celebration on, girlfriend. I know when the time comes you will have prepared and willed your damn mind in the way that it should go the 2nd time around (now that old school song gone wring in my head... Not like the first time...talking bout the second time around...).

Ew. Coughing and germs flying. I know my face would have shown a thousand words every time that mofo sneezed and wheezed. Ugh. You not doing the other carpool thing you talked about anymore?

Happy Monday. You might want to cop you some Airborne on your damn lunch break. Don't be spreading transit germs all up and through the blog-sphere. *LOL*

proacTiff said...

*Screaming* No, CHEMICAL intervention. Loc-on if you just can't stand the cotton; turn them into neat rows (locs) of a cotton field! Beauty is in the eye of the be-bolder! What am I saying? You loves your Kunta and I loves minz too....

Anonymous said...

LOL @ all of the randomness.

Love your hair regardless of how it is, you always hook it up!

DC was off the hook this weekend. I got my hair done on Saturday in DC and traffic was a mess.

LOL @ people coughing on the train. That's me right now. Sorry.

Little Brown Girl said...

LMAO @ you giving halle your $7 so she can get something for the baby or whatever *CRRRRYYYYYING*

DC was off the hook but I had a ball!!!

And you and the hair...you killin me Son!

DurtyMo said...

@Tina *tears* @ yo hair and voice aint cute at all. How retarded are you?

@Tasha LOL! Hair stuff is so played. How's your wedding stuff coming along???

@NYM I don't like you! LOL! Yes, in theory I did random dial my friend but that does NOT count. I repeat. It does not count! *eye roll*

@ANON Not chemical intervention! I can't!

@PRO How crazy are you? No really?! Po Halle can't catch a break to save her lil life. I got $7 to match my otha $7 that they last a good minute. Ha!

Now see my thang is I can't pay anybody to do my hair. It just aint even logical being as tho I do my own. *sigh* I'mma see how this cotton field goes and if I can't tame it, I might have to get it locked or chopped or sumthin!

Yep I still slug but that only gets me to the pentagon. I gotta take blasted transit from Pentagon to the plantation. I is sooo not cute! Ugh!

@Roycee I am not my hair. Fugg it. LOL!

DurtyMo said...

@FF You are excused because I like you. Cough on chile.

dc_speaks said...

yo! support Halle...

ok so im a lil biased caseu she's from Cleveland.

breathe and now you can enjoy monday too.

yayyyyyyyy for MO!

Dee said...

I don't think the public trans. coughers necessarily have their own cars.

I am going to try and support Halle also. Sometimes ppl say movies tanked without trying to watch them. Or watch them in the wrong spirit.

So...Wise...Sista said...

*laughing hard at every random nugget*

LOVES it!

Oh and um...maybe ur home girl thinks urs was random dial??? :)

Miss Snarky Pants said...

LMAO @ all this randomness. You know I lovez it. LOLOLOLOLOL.

Gurl you might as well go on and gimmie that $7 you try'na give Halle for the baby.

Shew...she ain't gone preciate it like I would.

I'mma have to side with mrsnotyourmomma when it comes to gettin' my hair did cuz' Fried...Dyed...and Laid to the damn side is right up my alley.