Friday, August 31, 2007

Pieces of Me, Volume VI


Click here to view Pieces of Me, Vol III

It's funny how listing 25 things about yourself each week is daunting and sometimes downright hard! I have to look back at my previous posts to make sure I don't repeat myself *so sad* cuz I'd like to think there are a million and one things I could share about myself instead of a measly 75. So...here goes.

76. I have a serious temper. Whenever I'm in an argument I usually walk away (I can actually see myself doing bodily harm to folk) because if I don't I'll be standing beside Mike Vick talkin' bout some "I have found Jesus...for now." right before my sentencing. Yea he said that dumb shyt.

77. I try to make peace not war. (look @ #76 to know why) hmpf.

78. I am an aggressive driver. I'm sorry I can't help it. When I get behind the wheel I'm ready to zoom NOT lolligag behind somebody who actually doin the dayum speed limit. Can you move yo ass over? Dayum! All up in my way.

79. I don't think Dave Chapelle is all that funny. I can actually do without him.

80. Jackie Warner from that show WorkOut (comes on BRAVO channel) is hot I don't care what nobody say.

81. I am a sex.ual devi.ant becuz this shyt intrigues me. Hand signals? Foot tapping? So there's a whole culture of "stall" sex? In a dirty ass bathroom? (I mean I know women's bathrooms are horrid and I assume the men's bathroom is too. Maybe not. *shrug*) Are you kidding me? I want to find out everything about it. Men keep ya feet planted and don'tchu dare reach down and try to pick up nothing! *sigh* LOL!

82. I don't have a problem with white people. I had plenty of white friends growing up. My family never talked about race, still don't.

83. I can not stomach the smell of hamburger cooking. Straight gagging!

84. I recently started shaving my legs. Recently as in five years ago. I'm 33.

85. I'm extremely quiet in a room full of strangers. I am not outgoing. I don't like small talk. I like to people watch and then go home.

86. I'm no good at "networking". (see #85)

87. I am not a phone person altho I will text and email the hell outta you.

88. I have had six different cars. Ford, Honda, Toyota, Jeep, VW and Hyundai.

89. I have written and published three novels.

90. I can not stand folk who gotta be the center of attention. Chill.

91. I would love to live in Houston. Don't ask me why. I've never even visited there. *mute*

92. What is the hype about NY? It's dirty and crowded and the people are overly aggressive. (Sorry fellow NYers) I'm just saying.

93. When I'm at home I weigh myself every time I pee. (hold up have I said this before??) I have the scale that calculates body fat and % water. Complete craziness.

94. When Jesus said to tithe 10%, I don't think that means financially and that's it. I think it's a combination of money and time (volunteering in the church). Just my two cents.

95. I am attracted/addicted to dark men with facial hair. Highlights (yellow men) need not apply. Ugh.

96. I get bored easily.

97. I see myself skinny *lol*. No, I'm serious.

98. I sometimes wish bad things on people but I quickly be like "I'm just playin Lord!" Cuz if something were to happen, I'd freak.

99. I am moody.

100. I'm ok with going to the movies, restaurant or anywhere else alone.

Did I just pull that out my azz or what? Geesh! Everybody have a happy, safe, blessed holiday weekend!

Durty

17 comments:

proacTiff said...

BOUT DAMN TIME DAMIT! I missed you, durty!

*Down to bitness*

Why I think Jackie is the shyt too? She is a supafly butch, and alright with me. I can so relate to the road aggression. I've toned down a lot though. Momma love the kids and don't want to put them in danger. But my kids love it when me and their daddy are in different cars - they egg us on to race home. When he wins, I always come back with my, "Well I had two of our three kids in the van with me. I wasn't bout to kill our asses tryna keep up with you." *rolls eyes*

Off to read up on the link you provided. Have a great TGIF!

Anonymous said...

Hi DM,

You are too funny to my soul!

79. me too
91. You know that is my city, I love it.. you gotta go visit.

BF :-)

DurtyMo said...

Aww Pro! LOL It's been a slow azz week and won't nothing to blog about *sigh* LOL@road ragin w/ the hubby. How cute is that? I got issues and I need Jesus when it come to driving. I become a totally different person. It's so uncute. UGH! Enjoy the long weekend! Be Safe!

Anonymous said...

LOL @ 96 and 98!! By the way, what happened with your book? I am really looking forward to your next one. I agree with you on #90 and #94. I don't think D.chapelle is that funny either.

DurtyMo said...

@BF Teehee. Writing this stuff out helps me figure out who I am. It's crazy but so true!

@FF I ain't been motivated to write *sigh*. Maybe one day I'll feel the need and something will pour out of me. I know some people who have tears in their eyes cuz they be laffin so hard at Dave Chapelle while I'm sittin there like wtf is so funny? *mute*

anonymousnupe said...

Durty! You cute!! (Not that I expected anything different, but, you know, with a moniker like "Durty"...)

So you're serious 'bout this writin' thing, huh? Dagnabit. I'm gon' have to pull one of these novels out my head and get out there. You. Complete. Me.

Ms.Honey said...

Dang you did alllll of that?! WOW

You've found Jesus...for now LOL too funny

Have a great weekend!!! I didnt know you wrote books..hmmmm

CapCity said...

Durty! U just tickle me SOOO! LOL!

76 - i'm a closet crazy temper waiting to happen. i generally keep her in check but when she blows - LOOK out! And what betta time to find Jesus than when yo azz is literally facing a bunch of jokahs lickin' they chops cuz they been watching u on tv & now they gon' get a chance to get to know u REAL well! u betta find SOMETin' or SOMEBody! LOL! I know that was an evil thought - but it made me laugh!

85 - when i come to dc & we have our gathering i'm gon' get u drunk & change that! LOL! don't u hate folx who always wanna change u? ROFLMBAO!! quiet or not i still can't wait to meet the woman who's blog & comments crax me the F-UP!!

Miss Snarky Pants said...

#85 & #86. Girl that's me all day/everyday.

#89. Which ones?? the link you included aren't bringing them up.

#92. I've lived here [NY] my entire life and I'm still asking myself the same question *SIGH*

#99. Two outta three of my children [the oldest two @ that] have the audacity to think as much about lil' ole me...[my girls are such ingrates!!!]

Have a safe/happy holiday weekend!! :-)

Organized Noise said...

I agree with you on 79, 82 (I have Jewish godparents), 85, 86, 87, 94, 96 & 99. Hope you had a good weekend.

Tasha said...

Damn, that whole list could be about me.

Keep up with that writin thang girl. I recommend staying far from Houston too...it may have just been a bad set of folks I ran into, but their narrowmindedness messed it up for me. I really hope the whole damn city aint like that!

Ms. Lee said...

Thanks for coming by, Durty!

81. The bathroom sex thing is baffling to me because it's like: FOR REAL? Yall really do that shit?! And is it only in between flights or do they just drive to the airport for the express purpose of foot-tappin?!

89. I published with Lulu, just recently (Friday). Can I e-mail u and ask u a few q's?

90. *sigh* U really wanna wish them an embarrassing stain on the seat of their pants so they can just effin' go away! But then again, they'd probably make a show out of that, too!

Great list! LOL. You're a trip!

BK said...

LMAO @ this list BUT UMM you know you love NY so what its dirty and crowded.. IT ADDS TO DA FLAVA!!!

LOL

Dee said...

re 82. I don't have a problem with white people. I had plenty of white friends growing up. My family never talked about race, still don't.

amen and thank you

jali said...

Let's make the list 200. Whaddaya say?

I really enjoy these posts of yours. Hilarious and honest.

I'll keep the link and read you soon. I have writing to do - then I'll pick up your novels. I think it's great that you're a published author.

Diva's Thoughts said...

I am loving this list! lol

CapCity said...

checkin' in to see how u doin', Sis?