Monday, October 29, 2007

Somebody Done Touched Me

Thanks to Ms. B I've been touched...

Great.


The rules of the game are:

A). Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog...
B). Share 7 random and/or weird facts about yourself...
C). Tag 7 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs...
D). Let each person know that they've been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

Well alright! I'm not sure what else I can even say about myself given I've pretty much summed everything up in my "pieces of me" series but let's see what I can come up with (read: make up).

1. Sometimes I forget to scrub behind my ears. It's gross so I'mma go head and just move on.

2. I used an "outhouse" until I was in the 10th grade. Up until freaking 1991 I was shyt'n and piss'n in a pot and carrying it to the outhouse to dump. *blank effin stare*

3. I don't like lotion. I never lotion my legs/feet unless they are showing. I don't have time. Hmpf.

4. I have never tricked or treated in my life. So I ain't passing out candy. Do not come to my house.

5. My boss sexually harassed me two years ago. Yep sho' did. Guess what I did? I told his old azz he did not want me to go to HR. He done worked here 30+ years and to be booted out cuz I make his dyck jump is so not cute! But that would be his destiny if he didn't leave me the hell alone. LOL! I told him that too. He calmed down immediately and in turn I get to do/say whatever I want. He is tentative like shyt around me now. Life is grand. Do not fuk with me.

6. I mystery shop. Easy money. Need I say more?

7. In 2002 I use to wear a size 26 jeans. No lie. Now I can stuff myself into a 14. And people say Jesus ain't real. LOL!

Ok that's all I got... who am I gonna tag???

Ummm???

Tasha
Cap City
Young Hot in the Tail Teacher
25 Single & Broke
Shai
Jali
GC

They all gonna be like who da hell is Durt and why she taggin me? LOL! *shrug*

12 comments:

Shai said...

Hot dang I got tagged. LOL.

anonymousnupe said...

Done the out house thing. Worse part was the daddy long-legs spiders. Well, that and the stories my uncles used to tell me about what was actually down in that hole. But man! The corn sure grew tall around that spot!

Miss Snarky Pants said...

I'm Sorry gurl. [LOL] I'll try to do a better job of keepin' my hands to myself in the future n-kay??

Organized Noise said...

My grandmother lived in the sticks in North Carolina. She didn't have running water until 1991, so I know ALL about outhouses and stuff.

Anonymous said...

I always wondered about outside bathrooms. I have never seen one in person. Does it have a light on the inside? Doesn't it get hot in the summer time?

GREEN_EYES

Jazzy said...

Love your list!!!

#1...thought it was just me. nuff said about that one.

#2...Da hell?!?! You're gonna have to blog about that one.

#3...Oil of Olay has a cream you put on in the shower before drying off - saves time.

#5...I just did a post about this!

#6...can I borrow a few bucks? lol

#7...CONGRATS!!!!

La said...

This is almost too much, lmao

#2 an OUTHOUSE?!?!? How...? What...? LMFAOOOOO

#4 I've never trick or treated either. I was always either at home or at church

#5 hahahahahaha you are a MESS. I EFFIN' LOVE IT!!!!

#7 OMG girl!!!! That is FANTASTIC!!!!!!!!!! :-)

DurtyMo said...

LOL@ Shai! Thanks for being a good sport! *sigh*

@NUPE I never ever ever wondered what was down that hole. Worse part, we had the sewer "thing" in the backyard too and my momma wouldda kicked our azz if we went near it. It was horrible.

@MS B. You aiight chile. LOL

@ON Dayum @ running water. You pushing it now.

@GREEN A light? What is this foolery that you speak of? It won't NOTHING comfortable about it and if you knew like I knew you did NOT go in the dark. IT WAS PITCH BLACK IN THERE!

@OD I got turtle skin. I doubt if anything works. But guess what. I don't even care and yea I'll blog about shyt'n in a pot one day. I promise.

@LA You don't even know the half of it!

Young, Horny, and a Teacher said...

i'm with you on #3. TMI but i don't shave either

Dee said...

oh snap
how did I miss this. Can I just note that I had gotten tagged previously.
Here's my link

Dee said...

and you need to write a story about that outhouse. I really really need to know how that could be. Because I had some cousins that had an outhouse for the longest but they had an inhouse too. The outhouse was just kept on for DIRE emergencies.

proacTiff said...

You went deep, baby girl. I love realness. So, um, according to you, you go by the name durty for damn good reason. *Looking for my damn switch... And lotion* LOL!